My Family


Monday, June 30, 2008

So much to do......

So my blog is so far in the "infant" stages, with what little exta time I have, I plan on updating somewhat frequently. I had wondered if I should have one for family, and one for my business, but since I want both, but don't really have the time for TWO blogs on top of TWO Myspaces, a website AND my Etsy shop, one will have to do for now! And I of course need to start adding lots more blogging friends to my page! This blogging world will be fun!

For today I need to get back to the house, sewing and taking care of kids. I will also be working on adding some more of these fabulous cloth rattle balls for babies to my shop. So check out my shop in the future for more goodies!

No comments:

My Three Sons!

My Three Sons!
(from left to right) Casey, Kian and Mikah